University of Nebraska-Lincoln
111 N 13th Street, Suite 6
Tekamah, NE 68061-1098
Carroll works to build entrepreneurial communities.
- Coordinate regional and state leadership programs for Burt County, Wayne and the Nebraska Association of County Officials
- Teach programs related to economic development, community vision and planning, and group dynamics
- Certified Meyers-Briggs Step 1 administrator
- Teach programs related to home energy and housing
- 4-H Youth Development
- Teach youth life-skills related to 4-H Science, Engineering & Technology (SET), Design Decisions and leadership
Quote from Carroll:
"Some days technology makes my head spin."
Information Technology Assessment and Plan for the Northeast Region
Broadband high-speed Internet access is transforming Nebraska’s economy and society. Businesses are using the technology to become more efficient, reduce costs, expand their markets and increase revenues. New technologies are expanding social opportunities and enhancing quality of life for Nebraskans.
Volunteers in the Northeast Region worked to develop priorities, goals and plans for the region. The plan identifies diverse information technology needs and develops plans to meet the economic, community and social development needs in the future.
If you want to learn more about the Nebraska Broadband Initiative, contact the Coach for your region. Or if you have a specific question, please contact us by completing this form.
Join other Nebraskans in the efforts to bring vital high speed Internet access to all Nebraskans.