- Gene Hand, Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Meradith, Executive Director - email@example.com
- Cullen Robbins, IT/Telecom/GIS Analyst - firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free: 1-800-526-0017 (Nebraska Only)
The Nebraska Public Service Commission is the Governor's designated entity for the Nebraska Broadband Initiative. The Nebraska Public Service Commission leads the mapping effort for the Nebraska Broadband Initiative and directs activities of Broadmap, the selected mapping services provider
- Project Lead, Connie Hancock, Extension Education - email@example.com - 308-254-4455
- Project Lead, Charlotte Narjes, Special Projects Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-472-1724
- Roger Terry, Professor - email@example.com - 402-472-2817
- Becky Vogt, Manager Survey Research - firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-329-6251
- Jim Keeler, Business Broadband Manager - email@example.com - 402-472-4235
- Jan Jackson Cejka, Communications Specialist - firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-472-0568
The University of Nebraska – Lincoln representatives coordinate and manage the planning, adoption and utilization portions of the Nebraska Broadband Initiative. UNL Extension Educators serve as regional coaches for the initiative and facilitate technology planning, visioning, and information technology sessions.
- Anne Byers, Community Information Technology Manager - email@example.com - 402-471-9447
The Nebraska Information Technology Commission (NITC) Community Council acts as the state's advisory group on broadband planning. The Nebraska Information Technology Commission works to make the State of Nebraska's investment in information technology infrastructure more accessible and responsive to the needs of its citizens regardless of location while making government, education, health care and other services more efficient and cost effective.
- Allison Hatch, Development Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org - 402-471-3368
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED) is the official lead economic development agency for Nebraska. DED's emphasis is growing and diversifying the state's "economic base." The Department believes that broadband and information technology are the foundation for competing in the global economy and thus, support the utilization of broadband for a variety of efforts ranging from entrepreneurship to business recruitment
- Rod Armstrong, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships - email@example.com - 402-525-8907
The AIM Institute focuses on awareness and outreach for the Nebraska Broadband Initiative and coordinates the annual Nebraska Broadband Conference. Through AIM activities, awareness of the initiative and current business trends impacted by high speed internet access are shared with businesses and educators.