Broadband Webinar Library
Share the past Broadband webinar sessions (requires Flash)
- Taking Advantage of Mobile from March 20, 2013 - A new way of accessing information has emerged with mobile devices. Learn how to effectively promote and support your business operations with mobile access and applications. Share this Summary of the presentation.
- Making Security a Priority from February 20, 2013 -- Security of systems, information and data are all critical to the success of small businesses -- and safety of individuals. New devices and applications mean more focus and options on your information security. University of Nebraska-Lincoln experts and industry leaders discuss the impact of information security for individuals and small businesses. Share this Summary of the presentation.
- Cloud Computing Technology from January 16, 2013 -- University of Nebraska - Lincoln technical experts and successful small business leaders explain the advantages of cloud technology, including information storage and access. Share this Cloud Computing Webinar Summary.
- Don't Know What I Don't Know from November 28, 2012 -- Experts provide tips on how to use technology including cloud-based computing, security concepts, e-commerce solutions and security to operate more efficiently, reduce costs, increase market share and attract new customers.
- Library Broadband Builds Nebraska Communities Project Update from October 24, 2012 -- Holly Woldt, Information Technology Support Manager, Nebraska Library Commission, provides an update on accomplishments in the Library Broadband Builds Nebraska Communities Project. This project is reaching libraries and individuals across Nebraska.
- "NebraskaLink- Linking you to the World" from January 18, 2012
NebraskaLink explains current and future resources from the consortium of seven Nebraska Independent Telephone companies who provides a progressive fiber optic network throughout the state of Nebraska.
- "Network Nebraska - Connecting Community Anchor Institutions" from December 21, 2011
Tom Rolfes, Education IT Manager, Office of the Chief Information Officer and Nebraska Information Technology Commission focuses on meeting the telecommunications demands of local and state government and education.